


Meadow will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. It really feels like she has been here a lot longer since the days have been pretty long. For the most part, she just sleeps and eats and when she is awake she is pretty calm and likes to just look around. The only frustrating thing has been at night between 10-1am. Meadow decides that she likes to be awake during that time and she usually cries off and on. It seems like she has gas, but I don't get why it is that time of day. It's hard, because I of course am wanting to go to bed and am thinking "why can't you do this from 10am -1pm when I have the energy?" But that is life with a newborn - the stakes just seem higher with a toddler to contend with now if I don't get enough sleep. Patrick has been a gem and really helps out with Saige - it has been nice to not have to worry about that. He is the best and Saige really loves him - it is so sweet and it is probably one of the best things to hear her say "Daddy" in her cute little voice - I know he loves it!
Saige loves Meadow and is so gentle with her. In the morning, she likes to see "Baby" and whenever she goes somewhere without her, once she gets home she wants to see her. It is pretty sweet.
Meadow is so cute!! She looks a lot like Saige did at that age. I'm glad Saige is adjusting well to life with a sister!!
ReplyDeletedoes meadow like to swing? I always used our swing to get a little more sleep... even if it was minutes. At that time of night, every minute counts!
ReplyDeleteMeadow is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls do favor alot.
oh my goodness...she is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletei have a gift for her...i hope to see you guys soon!
Welcome to the world Meadow!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious, Congratulations!
Hope all is well.
Maybe we can meet Meadow in person before Christmas!
She might be really overstimulated by 10pm and it really hits the fan then...some of the best advice I ever got was from Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child - he says that babies should never ever be awake for more than 2 hours until they are about 9 months old! I have found that to be a gem.
ReplyDelete(not that you asked.....)
;)