Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What do you think?




Who wants to take a guess who the baby is on the right??
And tell me if you think these babies look a like... just taking a survey because I'm so narcissistic and want to know that I have a child that looks like me. :) Ha! I guess I gave the answer away!!

7 comments:

  1. ooo, I definitely see a resemblence! I'd have to see a baby picture of Patrick, though, too :0). From the looks of the pics of your girls, I would say that Saige looks more like Patrick and Meadow more like you. The girls look like sisters, though, too.

    Oh, I loved the baptism pics of the girls - such pretty dresses! I think it's sweet you got them baptised together.

    Hope Saige is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! You can not deny that Meadow is yours. Your baby picture looks so much like her. Great pictures, you need to frame them side by side.

    Love,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... that is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's definitely yours. How adorable you both are! I love the pictures from their baptism too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It even surprised me when I looked and found this baby picture of you! What a match........she's definitely your beautiful daughter!

    Love to all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:42 PM

    wow...twins! i don't really know what its like to have a baby look like me...the Seay genes tend to be pretty dominate!

    your girls are SO precious!
    hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's amazing. I would love it if my kids looked that much like me!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!