

Here are some pictures of Saige and her Daddy around the same age - 18 months to 2 years old. Who do you think this girl favors?? To me, it's obvious, but I still get an occasional, "oh, she looks just like you," to which I usually respond, "you should see her Daddy!" :)

Oh my goodness...I never would have guessed they looked that much alike!! And WAY TO GO MEADOW! She looks even cuter sitting.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt she is a Wimberly :) And I cannot believe Meadow is sitting up!!! You just had her last week, right???
ReplyDeleteBoy do they look alike!!! I have always loved Patrick's hair when he was younger.
ReplyDeleteBilly looks just like his Dad, but there have been many times he will have an expression or do something a certain way that reminds me of Uncle Wayne, Kevin or Patrick. It is really neat to see family in our kids...