Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 months and rice cereal

Meadow is 6 months and so much fun! She sits up very well, puts just about anything and everything in her mouth, laughs at her sister, smiles at her Mommy and Daddy, and pretty much is the happiest baby I have ever known. This week I started her on rice cereal. Something I nearly forgot to even start. With Saige, I was so anxious to start feeding her, I could hardly wait and I think made it until she was 5.5 months old. I remember her doctor saying how new moms are always so ready to start but it would be different with subsequent babies. And he couldn't have been more right. Now it is something that adds to our morning and makes it that much harder to get out the door! :) But it is a fun milemarker and it won't be long before she is eating with us at the dinner table. The things babies learn in just one year astounds me! These pictures are from her first time to eat the cereal and they are pretty funny. She thought it was a game and just kept spitting it back out, and you could always tell when she actually swallowed some, because she would slightly convulse. It made me laugh! :)





4 comments:

  1. love those sweet expressions! she is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:55 PM

    You are so good to remember to take pics of her 1sts! Meadow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Those are the funniest faces. I love everyone of them. Meadow you are a "dream" baby girl. So sweet and perfect. I can't believe she is 6 months already.

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, she's so cute and fair. I'm praying #2 is just as laid-back and easy going as Meadow.

    I'm so glad you and your mom got to come to the brunch. I really enjoyed talking with you about our little girls and hope we can get them together this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!