
I have a friend, named Missy over at It's Almost Naptime, and she had this post about lurkers awhile back. Lurkers are people who read blogs and don't leave a comment. Well, I call them blog stalkers. And I must say I am one of them. I am guilty. I read other people's blogs all the time and don't leave comments. That's what makes blogging so much fun. Well, anyways, after a conversation I had tonight with some friends, you know who you are, I realized there are a lot of people out there that probably read my blog and I had no idea. So if you are out there, leave me a comment. I would love to know who visits my blog every now and then.
Oh, and props to all you people who leave comments. I do appreciate it! It is especially fun to hear from people I have never met.
*UPDATE* Thanks to everyone who left a comment!! I loved reading them all and I especially loved hearing from new people - very fun! You can go back to stalking if you'd like, but always know that I love feedback. It gives me an ego boost! :)
Hey Cheryl, I think you already know that I read your blog and I know you read mine but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway to say hi. I love seeing your girls grow up and hearing what's going on in your and Patrick's lives.
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl! I'm a total blog stalker too!! It's so addicting.
ReplyDeleteI'm home for the summer so let's get together soon!!
Cheryl, I admit it! I blog stalk you! Jenn got me hooked checking in on those little girls, and I love it!
ReplyDeleteRead your blog often, don't remember how I ended up here but I do visit frequently!!
ReplyDeleteKari in Spring, Tx
I'll comment on yours if you'll comment on mine ;) Isn't blog-stalking so fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl! Ok, Ok, so there's more of us than we think! I'm guilty. I love seeing your pictures of the girls and seeing how life's going. What a fun way to keep up with old friends!
ReplyDeletei think you know i do..but just in case! i love the wimberly blogs!
ReplyDeleteI've commented before, but just wanted to add to the fun of de-lurking!
ReplyDeleteI'm here also... although I generally leave a comment. It is kind of liking checking the mail and finding something fun. Commenting is much easier then send a letter in the mail :o)
ReplyDeleteHow are the girls these days??
Hi. My name is Ashley and I have been linking to your blog from Liz Seay's. I DO blog stalk you. :) I guess, b/c you have two adorable daughters just like me. Mine are a little older (2 & 4), but it is still fun to read about other mommies of girls. Hope your summer is good.
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl, we've only met a couple of times, I'm Jeff. (Patricks cousin) He gave me your blog address so I could see this monster fish he kept talking about... so I saved your page and was goofing off on the computer and decided to see if there was anything new... then I see your calling me out... I didn't know it but I guess I'm a blog stalker... I don't know if you keep in touch with Kristi (another one of our cousins) but she has a blog as well. I guess you could say I've been stalking her too... I've thought about starting my own page but haven't yet... I do have a myspace page, but I rarely check it or update it and I'm not sure any of my friends check it either. Anyways, after being shamed as a stalker I felt compelled to leave a comment... *smile* Tell Patrick I said hi....
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl. I am a blog stalker of yours :) I found your blog through Diane Reeves' blog. I went to high school with you. I am good friends with Sarah Spencer and Christie (Simpson) Burleson and I think you are friends with them too. So I guess that is another connection we have. Your two little girls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne (Kimmel) James
I come here for the photos of your adorable girls! You are so blessed
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl! I know we've met once in person (at the Mother's Day brunch) but I wanted to leave a comment and say hello! You're girls are adorable and I enjoy reading about what's going on in your household.
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl! I come by every once in a while to see what is going on in your beautiful world! I hope Genevieve turns out as beautiful as yours!
ReplyDeleteMichele H.
Hi Cheryl, isn't it nice to know people care when you are trapped in a house most your life?
ReplyDeletetyne
Ok so yes, I am a blog stalker. I also blog with your cousin Kristi. Her daughter and I go to HSU together! I love your blog and just wanted to say HI!!!
ReplyDelete~Elyse~
I am just commenting so you can be at 18 :)
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl! I'm guilty as charged.... Your pictures of the girls are so adorable- thanks for sharing : )
ReplyDelete