Friday, June 6, 2008

baby shopping

The other day Saige wanted to put her little sister in the shopping cart. She kept saying, "sopping car Meadow" pointing to the shopping cart. At first I thought how funny but then I remembered that her Noni actually demonstrated this for her recently and put Meadow in there while they were playing. This happens a lot. My mom teaches Saige a lot of funny things and I love it. I love that my mom is fun and creative with her and does things with her I wouldn't think of. Another one is racing. We now race our shopping cart and stroller up and down the hallway, yelling "go go go!" I told my mom thanks for introducing competition into our house. I was only partially kidding! :) And actually the phrase "go go go" has helped me when we are out and I need Saige to pick up the pace. Thanks Noni. :)

At first, she wasn't too sure...

But then she really liked it!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, girls!!!

    Noni's, Grammy's, and Mimi's are good for that kind of stuff. Wait until they are older :o)

    The pictures of the girls are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl! The girls look beautiful as usual! I finally decided to get a blog and I saw yours on Jenn's! I just wanted to say hey! Hope things are good with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!