Tuesday, July 8, 2008
8 months and CRAWLING!
If you read my sister-in-law's blog, you'll know she beat me to the punch and already posted that Meadow is officially crawling! This girl is a go-getter. She has been crawling for about 10 days and she is already very proficient and follows Saige just about everywhere. She also turned 8 months old today! She is already pulling up in her crib and pretty much anything else that she can get a good grip on. She is so determined and curious and it is so fun to watch. If she is not following Saige, she is exploring. We didn't really "baby proof" the house with Saige, but we are going to have to for Meadow. She is already getting into things that Saige still doesn't bother. And to top it all off, Saige actually tells Meadow "no" when she is getting into something she knows she shouldn't. Kids keep you on your toes. Just when you think you've got it down, you get another one that comes with their own set of rules. It keeps me in prayer, that's for sure. I don't want to make the mistake of treating all my kids the same and assuming that they learn the same way. I recognize that my children are already so different and I want to love them for who they are, for who God made them to be. Lord, help me to see the uniqueness in each one of them and love them the best way I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! That's awesome! Seems like you were just posting about her sitting and now she's exploring...crazy! I am continually faced with the challenge to love my kids differently, as well. What a journey this motherhood business is. Your girls are crazy cute!
ReplyDeleteGo Meadow!! Those are great pictures. Meadow you are so beautiful. It will be fun to see how your personality develops.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
I see a WHOLE lot of Patrick in Meadow... made me smile....
ReplyDeleteCheryl, that is so funny... Audrey just started the army crawl yesterday... check out my blog for more details. Did I ever email you back about the three kids question? I can't remember. I have been losing brain cells by the boatload!
ReplyDeleteMeadow has the most hilarious facial expressions I have ever seen a baby have. I'm enjoying all the new cute pictures of the girls..hope everything is great in the USA!!
ReplyDelete