Saige will be 23 months in just 2 days, and since I have time to post now, I am going to go ahead and put up some pics.
Saige Olivia is such a joy! She is sweet, kind, sensitive, and HILARIOUS! This girl makes us laugh all day long. She also talks all day long and in complete sentences. She amazes me all the time with what she picks up and is able to communicate. And what is even cooler is that she is beginning to play better with others. So now, more people get to see the sweet girl that we know. She is still a little shy but she is getting more comfortable around larger groups of people and less clingy. She is learning how to share with Meadow, how to play dress up and how to pretend. She also loves to color and do puzzles. I am so looking forward to all that she will learn over the next couple of months.





I love these pictures. Saige you are adorable (I can't help it, I just keep using that word!).
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
Oh, I bet she is fun!!! Personality jumps from her pictures .... I agree, she is adorable :o)
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures!!! Esp. the one of them in the crib :)
ReplyDeleteAnd this has nothing to do with this post, but I laugh everytime I think about Saige cheering on the Astros in her own special way ;)
Every time you describe Saige, I feel like you're describing Hattie. They sound so much alike!
ReplyDeleteWait-to-go, Saige, for learning to share with her sister - not an easy lesson to learn, especially at 2.
Love all the pics, too!
Oh, I love the surfer cowgirl shot. Both of your girls are darling... and I think they are right around the same age as my youngest two. McClaine's bday was June 27 and her turned two. Audrey was born on 12/4, so she is almost 7 months.
ReplyDeleteI followed a thread of people that liked No Man is an Island, b y Merton. Only fifteen of us men tioned that book in our profiles.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I think the pics of your children and fgamily ared spectacular.
so, so beautiful. we'll have to get our girls together soon!
ReplyDeletehi cheryl - we stayed for a month w/ rick and peggy in vancouver while you and patrick were there, back in the summer of 2004 - we're back in vancouver now (moved in january) and touched base w/ them and they pointed us your way! your kids are beautiful! (we have 2 girls now, too!)
ReplyDelete