Monday, June 23, 2008
7.5 months
Meadow is 7 months old now and is still one of the happiest and most laid back babies I have ever known. I still forget about her every now and then because she is usually so content. In fact, when we were leaving Bible study today, and as Saige was heading toward the stairs, I thought, "oh yeah, I have another child that I have to get." I didn't really forget about her, but it was one of those moments, where she was playing quietly while her sister was loudly saying "bye bye" because she was ready to leave. However, when she tired of being ignored, she squeals and grunts when she wants our attention and then gives us a huge smile when we look at her. She especially smiles when she gets Saige's attention. Her personality is really starting to shine. Meadow is so close to crawling and I think I have said this every day this month, but "it's going to be any day now." She is very curious and wants to get her hands (and mouth!) on everything! She babbles both "da da" and "ma ma" which is so fun because Saige didn't say "mama" until she was 10 or 11 months old and it was "dada" the whole time until then! I am still trying to get the solid feeding stuff down. She just doesn't seem interested in it and just blows it out after about 6 or 7 bites. She never seems very hungry for it, but I persist with it until we are both covered in food. She actually blows raspberries so much that now often times, Saige will say Meadow and blow a raspberry in reference to her. It's cracks me up. I will post soon about our little miss Saige, but I wanted to devote a whole post to Meadow, so I feel that she is getting the attention that she deserves! :)
Tags:
girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Meadow you are so adorable!! I love those big beautiful eyes! I can't believe you are almost 8 months old. Where does the time go?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
She is beautiful and growing so fast. You guys are certainly blessed with some cute girls...
ReplyDeleteawww, I am getting teary with the bath picture!! It is such a sibling thing to take baths together, and it is so cute that they can do that now. I actually put the infant tub in the big tub when Alex is bathing sometimes so they can "take a bath together", although it is really not the same thing. Meadow is such a sweet and happy baby. Mike and I really enjoyed watching her play on Sunday, and it makes us excited of what we have to look forward to with Julia.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Both of your girls are beautiful! I totally understand what you mean about the crawling thing. Kailey has been rocking on those hands and knees for a couple of weeks now. It seems like she is so close!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful girls. It's not just you - they really are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMaggie is like that, you could almost forget about her, she was so easy. She was just along for the ride. She is already our artsy hippie chick flower child. And her 2s have been a piece of cake. So far...knock wood...