Thursday, July 24, 2008

Saige and her Friends

Saige has a few friends, she is pretty shy, but there are a few that she loves. Meet Lily, Lucy and Elmo (her other "friends Rose and Katie were not able to make it to the party). This is often times the scene when Patrick or I get her up. What I haven't gotten on camera is when they are all lying face down in a row because they are still "seeping." It is hilarious and sometimes when I laugh she'll say, "shhh." Too funny!




And what precedes us entering the room is pretty funny too. We'll hear her from her room say, in her sweet little voice, "Daddy, Mommy, Saige awake. Come here, Saige awake." And my personal favorite, "Daddy, open da dor, Saige awake." And sometimes when she starts to get a bit agitated we'll hear, "Moddy," which is a combination of Mommy and Daddy, basically meaning, anyone will do, just come get me! It is a treat to walk into the room and see her beaming up at you (this isn't always the case mind you, but is for the most part). She is such a joy.

7 comments:

  1. Saige is so CUTE! What a sweet girl! I wish I was happy and smiley every morning!
    ~Elyse~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 AM

    What a funny and cute personality Saige has! Precious pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stories like this. She is beautiful and I bet a bucket load of fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:05 PM

    cutest story! I told Mike about it and he laughed about the Moddy thing. Saige is a smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:17 PM

    I love that little girl!!! Saige you are a just the cutest thing and say the funnest things.

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAIGE!!!
    I can't believe how time flies and she is two already. Hope to see you all soon. Tanis

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!