9 reasons why we love this little girl:
- She is so laid back and easy going - she is living up to her name "Mellow Meadow"
- She blows raspberries ALL the time and we can't help but laugh at her
- She will shout for attention and then when you look at her she acts shy and puts her head down
- She is very curious
- She is also determined and very active
- She has the best smile and lights up the room
- She loves to play with Saige and follows her everywhere
- She loves her Mommy and Daddy and will look for us in the house (which means she is starting to get separation anxiety)
- She is just SO much fun and makes me want another one (no, we are not pregnant, but I am glad that Meadow makes me want more!)

What a sweetie pie! I have to admit, I'm a little jealous that she's only 16 lbs. Josh is almost 20 and well, you understand. :) Happy 9 months, Meadow!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love the name "Mellow Meadow".....so appropriate for her! It's so exciting to see her growing up and "wanting to be in the middle of everything going on!" Looking forward to her next adventure......walking!
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
Papa and Noni
She is so cute. Watching Meadow and Saige together remind me so much of when it was just Nikki and Shelbi and they were little ...
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so fast !!!
You need to add #10..she has the most beautiful eyes! Of couse I am sure you were focusing on the sweet heart that she has, which is how it should be :).
ReplyDeleteJulia's 4 month showed the same exact weight, but a half an inch shorter. I can't believe she is a big as a 9 month old!
What a SWEET girl! A cutie and a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete~Elyse~
I remember when my mom took me to get shots as a child... she would attemt to get me to behave with a bribe, usually a toy I wanted. She would take me to the store before the shot and let me pick out any toy I wanted, then put it on layaway and tell me if I did good I'd get the toy. This hardly ever worked. I would be kicking and screaming, being anything but "good". I remember one time they (mom and 3 others) had to physically hold me down on the table before I was still enough to take the shot. *smile* But no matter how bad I was, mom always took me back and got my toy....
ReplyDeleteShe is almost the same size as Jack, at least at his 9 month, he is the 25% too. They will have to get together next time we come to Houston.
ReplyDelete