Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just had to post these pictures of Saige! This girl loves to dress up and she loves her cowboy hat!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Saige you are too cute for words!! What a personality!! Love you so o o o o o o o much!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of her in the dress and cowboy hat! A very unexpected, but stylish combo. She's already creating her own style- cowgirl princess. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that dress up is one of the reasons we decided to adopt a little girl... oh, and tea parties... I told Angela it's just getting to weird dressing up and having tea parties by myself, we need a little girl to blame it on... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, I meant to comment on how darling these pictures were sometime ago. Anyway, they are so cute- I love that little cowgirl hat.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!