Thursday, November 13, 2008



My dear Meadow,
What a beautiful year it has been with you! In 12 months, you have added more to our family than I thought possible. You were such a calm baby and you fit right in from the first day we brought you home. When you were a newborn, we used to call you "mellow Meadow" but now my word for you is "messy Meadow!" You are a mess... you are very opinionated and you love to get into everything. At one, you are almost walking and you love to climb things. You play very well with your sister and you also play well on your own since you love to explore. As you have gotten older, you have expressed yourself more and more and let us know you want attention. You say "Dada" and "Mama," which means cracker to you... pretty funny actually. Oh how you love crackers! They get you so excited, partially I think because they allow you to be a little more independent since you can feed yourself. You squeal with delight when Saige comes to see you in the mornings. I pray you will grow to love her and that you will be sweet friends to one another. I am looking forward to the next year and all that you are going to learn. Your Daddy and I love you very much!


Below are MANY pictures from her birthday party. I am just going to put captions instead of writing a book. ENJOY!

The cake that I had a lot of fun making!



Our family


Sweet girls


Mommy and Meadow, the birthday girl




Big sister with pigtails!

She loves baby dolls just like her sister

Saige and Steven - cute cousins

Meadow and her godmother, Meeka

Meadow blowing a kiss with her Aunt Lala

Meadow and Mimi (Patrick's Mom) - I love this picture!

Meadow and Papa (my dad)

Noni (my mom) and Meadow

Meadow pointing at her friend, baby Sadie

Please note the cracker in this picture... it will be in many pictures to follow...

We are singing "Happy Birthday" to her

She is squealing! :)



Meadow playing with her toys (please note the cracker)

"My cracker!"

"Hey, don't take my cracker!"

Steven - what a trooper wearing a pink party hat! It looks like Charlton, was like "whoa, get this off my boy!" But in reality he was the one that put it on him! :) Ha!

Meadow playing peek-a-boo with Reece

7 comments:

  1. Cute!! What did you use to make the polka dots on the cake? I am wanting to do a polka dotted cake for Kailey too..just curious!

    And on another note..I have tried to get ahold of Ashley a couple times to ask about helping with Jenn's shower...so if ya'll still want help, I would love too!Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and fun party ... good job!

    I really like Saige's pigtails. The girls take such good pictures together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy, happy birthday! What gorgeous pictures.

    I have an award for you over at my blog, but I probably won't actually publish the post until tomorrow... but while I am here, thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:19 PM

    Cheryl, loved your post and sweet pictures. Meadow you are too cute for words! The party was so perfect Meadow - Great job.

    Love,

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures and gorgeous girls! Looks like you did a great job on the party, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip on the wafers! I will have to go look there! And also...just let me know what I need to do about the shower, I am open for whatever!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!