I have to say, I have just been really tired, nauseous and not very motivated to do anything really, so hence the lack of posting. But here are a few pictures of the girls that I have taken recently. They are SO much fun and play so well together.
The girls are so cute! And I hope you start feeling more energized and less sick soon.
Thanks for your advice about New York. Most everyone we've talked to has suggested to go see Wicked, so we bought tickets last night for that show. Thanks!
And we can't wait to see if Saige and Meadow are getting a little sister or a little brother ;).
They just get cuter each time I see them!! Pray you are feeling better soon...
ReplyDeleteThe girls are so cute! And I hope you start feeling more energized and less sick soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your advice about New York. Most everyone we've talked to has suggested to go see Wicked, so we bought tickets last night for that show. Thanks!
And we can't wait to see if Saige and Meadow are getting a little sister or a little brother ;).
Meadow remind me so much of Patrick when he was a baby.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Sorry you are not feeling well Cheryl. :( Your girls are precious. How nice that they play so well together.
ReplyDeleteThose two little angels are adorable. I love the shades!!Very cute and sweet. Love the smiles too.
ReplyDeleteMimi
Love all the pictures you share. I maybe prejudice....but think you have the cutes two little ones.
ReplyDeletehmmm???... wouldn't I be Great-Aunt Alice??
Love those smiles and cool shades! You are two very beautiful little ladies.
ReplyDeleteMimi Loves you!