Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Birthday Boy

My sweet, sweet husband turned the Big 3-0 on Tuesday. As many of you know his birthday is on St. Patrick's day. Well, we had 3 celebrations for him (with one more still to come). On Saturday night, we had friends over for homemade tamales (made by our sweet neighbor), margaritas, and many other delicious Mexican foods brought by friends. We had a great time and it was especially nice since everyone got babysitters! I had everyone fill out trivia questions about Patrick - it was stinkin hilarious! I loved bringing up old stories, especially for his newer friends.
And then on Monday night, we had a family celebration so the girls could give them their presents and sing Happy Birthday. And on his actual birthday we had dinner over at his mom's house. It has been fun celebrating him on this monumental birthday! He has entered his thirties and I am so happy to be with him on this new chapter.




5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday ... the 30's are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Patrick, Happy Birthday again! Cheryl you have the best parties!! I know it was a fun on.

    Love,
    Mim

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday p-diddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who won the trivia???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been there... sounds like a lot of fun! Let him know I'm planning another fishing adventure, and now that he's in his 30's I'll be sure to include a nap hour sometime during the afternoon... I know I need them now! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!