Saturday, March 7, 2009

peanut #3's big debut

We went to the baby doctor yesterday, as we told Saige, since she loves going to see her pediatrician. I wanted to specify so she wouldn't be disappointed when we got there and it wasn't "Barnart," as she calls her doctor. Well, she told the baby doctor that she had a baby in her belly too. It was hilarious! Anyways, this was my first time seeing this OB/GYN, since I didn't want to drive downtown with this baby. I really liked her. She was very personable and you could tell she was a mom with the way she treated my girls, so that was important. Anyways, we got to see the little stinker's heartbeat, but at first she couldn't find it because s/he was moving around so much! I have never seen a baby that little moving so much - it was pretty funny. So here is his/her picture. These are always hard to see, but s/he's there! :)

9 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Three girls would be awesome but a little boy would sure mix things up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:17 AM

    Yippee!! We are so excited about this little Peanut! Christmas this year is going to be so crazy!!!

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL!!! i see an amazing little wimberly! can't wait to see who God has created this one to be! love you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bless you my friend :) it takes a special woman to do what you do... being a mommy in pursuit of a third. know you are thrilled. praying for the health of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Glad you love the new doctor!
    ~Elyse~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your calling her/him peanut... *smile* funny....

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    You guys make beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!