Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another addition to the house

Well, he is at it again! One of our friends suggested making the back patio a room, so within 2 weeks, Patrick started the project! He is nuts, but I love him!

our patio... the view from our living room

Patrick installing a new window



the view from our kitchen

the view from the living room

the view from the kitchen now with the exterior french doors

9 comments:

  1. that is pretty cool... good job, patrick!!
    what are you going to do with the room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- he is crazy! How does it get that up so quick?! What is the room going to be? Congrats on being in the third trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we are not entirely sure what the room will be at this point other that it will be nice to have more space. Sitting/play room. We'll see.

    And thanks, Laura, for the reminder of me being in my third trimester. I can hardly believe it will be less than 80 days! Am I ready???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Great pictures and great job Patrick. Love the new room and all they changes you are making in the bedrooms. You two are doing an amazing job.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! it looks great! I told scott I want to add on more rooms now. When do we get to see it in person? Up for getting beat at mexican train anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:22 PM

    Wow! That's great that he is able to do that and to do it so quickly. Can't wait to hear what you end up using the room for. Awesome.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job....and it will be a big help when the cold winds come this winter as an extra place for the girls to play.

    Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!