Saturday, October 24, 2009

pumpkin patch 2009


I decided to take the kids to get pictures taken at a local pumpkin patch this year. I had told a friend before that I never wanted to do it because I didn't want to add another tradition to make me feel guilty if we didn't do it one year. Well I couldn't resist... and in reality we went for the girls - they had so much fun picking out a pumpkin. And to me the ironic thing is that I went through all the trouble of getting them all dressed up with a 5 week old in tow! Last year would have been much easier! :) Anyways, the girls had a blast and here is proof...








6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 PM

    Fun! The girls look like they are having so much fun.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures........and pumpkins are fun! I buy several for my Richard (yes he just turned 70!) to carve every year.
    ....and I can't believe how big Reed is getting already!!

    You have a beautiful family.

    Great Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great time. Not sure if we will get around to visiting one this year, the weather just hasn't made it easy.

    Love the picture of you with all 3 of the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!!
    love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Those are such sweet pictures! My favorite is the one with Meadow cutting her eyes to the side. I love that look. I think it was worth all the work, I love all the pictues.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hauling my two kids around has really made me stop and think about the places we go and just how bad I really want to go... but the pumpkin patch really makes for some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!