Monday, October 19, 2009

A REALLY Late Post

My 30th birthday was over 5 months ago and I have been meaning to post some pictures from the glorious event but life happens and things get forgotten. I mean it's not like I had a baby or anything! :) Turning 30 was pretty fun actually and I think that people take you more seriously when you say you are 30 instead of twenty-something. I was celebrated by friends and family on several occasions and felt very loved! Here are pictures from Bill's Cafe - enjoy!

Patrick and I



Me and the folks

Laura and Charlton

Scott and Blossom

Jeff, Leah and Sadie

kids playing in the sandbox

Kris and Jamie

Aimee and Meeka

Terri, Mike and Isaac

Evan, Jenn and Cadence

Aaron, Jenny and Sophia

The Wimberly Men

Jeff and Dianna

Lee Ann and Trey

Kathy and Dirk

Laura, Jenn, Cadence and Me

3 comments:

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!