Sunday, September 27, 2009

picture update

Just thought I would share some new pictures of Reed. He is doing great! So far, he is a very content baby and if he cries he has a reason so calming him down is pretty easy to figure out. Right at one week he started sleeping for 3 hour chunks as opposed to the 2 hours he was sleeping before. That was wearing me out! But I feel so much better now with just that little bit of extra sleep. He loves the swing and being swaddled, so far shaping up to be more like Saige in that regard.



He found his thumb! But only that one time... :) We'll see!


The girls... They seem to be adjusting pretty well. The first few days were a bit emotional and they were each acting out in their own way but they seem to be doing better. I think it helps that they have each other, because they play so well together and get pretty creative as the pictures below will show! :)



And dress up silliness continues!

6 comments:

  1. glad you are getting a *little* bit more sleep--every little bit helps at this point though! and I love the thumb picture :) reminds me of another sweet baby I once knew (who STILL has not gotten a haircut)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three hours in a row.... I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Cute pictures! I bet the girls are wanting to love on him all the time. I can't believe that head of hair he has.
    Can't wait to meet him.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep is always a good thing :o)

    He is just super looking!!! And i love the pictures of the girls kissing and holding him.

    Looks like your family is adjusting well to a new little one. Can't wait to see you guys and hoping you can make it in October.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how did Reed get so tan???!!!? Scott thinks you set him outside each morning to soak up the sun. He is perfect, I can't stress it enough. Patrick spare me the talk about how we are all actually fallen....I say he is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of him sucking his thumb! So so precious! Praying those 3 hours stretch out to 4 or 5 soon!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!