Saturday, September 19, 2009

He's Here!

We are happy to announce the arrival of

Reed Owen Wimberly

Born September 18, 2009 at 12:18 pm
8 lbs even; 20.5" long
full head of dirty blonde hair
dark blue eyes







Well, Reed is almost a week old now and I promise to post more pictures later, but this is all I was up for today. He is doing well - eating, sleeping and pooping like a pro. I am recovering slower than I thought I would, but each time is different I suppose. The girls are great with him and constantly want to hug and kiss him. Patrick is so helpful and there is no way I could do this without him. Having a son is definitely different and we are so thankful that the Lord blessed us with Reed. Let the adventure begin!

11 comments:

  1. I love his little man hairdo :)!

    Blessings to you and your family of FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is PERFECT! His hair looks like he naturally has a little man part, too. Darling. :)

    Congratulations to your growing Wimberly clan!

    We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reed owen is so handsome and has such a great name! and i love babies with a full head of hair. it looks almost like baby wigs-it gives him even more personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cheryl, he's beautiful and I know you are so excited to finally have him in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks just like Mark Wimberly! Wow, it's a mini Mark! Amazing! Are you sure you didn't shrink your dad's head?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:45 AM

    Congratulations! I can't believe all the hair! The pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. yipee. i didnt have that much hair until i was 2. nice reed...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute...I love the hair!
    Congratulations!!!
    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reed Owen is a very handsome addition to the family.......and I am guessing Patrick was taking the picture of you and the kids..(great picture by the way).

    I have said it before...you look much to pretty to just have had a baby!!!

    Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!