Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meadow is TWO!

The beautiful birthday girl



Meadow turned 2 on November 8 and we had a Dora birthday party for her at our house. Friends and family came and we all had a great time, especially Meadow. She kept saying "my birday" every 5 seconds in her sweet little voice, it was so cute. Birthday parties just get more and more fun with each year. She loves all things Dora, but I kept the decorations to a minimum. There is only so much I can handle! ;)


"My BIRDAY"

They were so cute together

She is saying "I'm 2" with her fingers up the way Uncle Charlton taught her to do

Loving the new boots and jacket

Blowing out the candles. Right before this when we sang happy birthday to Meadow, she started to cry a little bit when she realized that everyone was singing for her. Then she got brave when her big sister helped her out. It was pretty funny to watch that dynamic.



7 comments:

  1. It was a fun birthday party and as always you pulled it off and kept your joyful smile.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Cheryl. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    She is such a cutie and looks like she is having a great time at the party.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She can't be two...if she is getting older that means I am too!!!

    Loved all the pictures of your beautiful family.

    Great Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Meadow!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!