yep, he looks like you. look at his smile! sooo cute!
Cheryl, he is too cute! How are you adjusting to three kids? I bet you are loving it. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.
Cute as a bug in a rug! Just like you!!LoveMom & Dad
Both are cute!
At first when I saw it I read it fast and then thought, why did they dress Patrick in pink?? :o)Yes, he does look a bunch like you. He doesn't look much like the girls at this point to me. Reed changes so much each time I see his picture.
I agree with Kris. So far, he doesn't look like either of the girls to me. Those are both great pictures.Lisa
Oh wow! Yes, he definitely looks like his mama!
He is such a cutie!
I Love Comments!It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!
yep, he looks like you. look at his smile! sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteCheryl, he is too cute! How are you adjusting to three kids? I bet you are loving it. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteCute as a bug in a rug! Just like you!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom & Dad
Both are cute!
ReplyDeleteAt first when I saw it I read it fast and then thought, why did they dress Patrick in pink?? :o)
ReplyDeleteYes, he does look a bunch like you. He doesn't look much like the girls at this point to me. Reed changes so much each time I see his picture.
I agree with Kris. So far, he doesn't look like either of the girls to me. Those are both great pictures.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Oh wow! Yes, he definitely looks like his mama!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete