Remember the boot camp I've been doing? Yeah, well, it's still going. So while you've all been enjoying your sleep, I have been getting up at 4:30 a.m. on the weekdays, driving to some dark parking garage to endure some tortuous activities for an hour. This is the start of week 3. And I have to say I am actually getting used to it. I like that my workout is over so early and I am starting to see some of the benefits of all those inclines. It reminds me of my days working at a personal training gym where I worked as a receptionist and got personal training for free. Wendy is an excellent trainer and I have really enjoyed the workouts. So if you're reading this, rock star Wendy, I may huff and puff a bit, but I really am enjoying the abuse. ;)
These pictures are of me when I laid down to stretch one morning, or at least that is what I told the kids. Because really I was so exhausted I just needed to rest. They decided it would be a perfect opportunity to wrestle on top of me and Patrick thought it would be funny to snap some photos. So there you go. Enjoy.
 |
| Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!! |
 |
| Saige sandwich!! |
 |
| Uh oh, here comes the Reederator! |
 |
| Reed decides to sit on my head. Awesome. |

|
| And then he decides to pull my hair. Notice my face is turning purple. |
 |
| I am laughing so hard at this point, I seriously can hardly breathe. |
 |
| After Reed gets off the Mommy train, Saige decides it's her turn as the conductor. Notice the pain on face once again. |
 |
| All and all, I think they just about killed me. |
~cheryl~
I love these pictures and I have loved having you at boot camp, however, If I'd known about the abuse you receive when you get home, I would not have been so mean to you in the wee hours ;)
ReplyDeleteThose are some of the best fun times and memories. Love the pictures and so proud of you for doing boot camp!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I have been planning a boot camp to start soon, although it will be different. It will NOT involve me getting up that early and the goal is not endurance. Ours will be Obedience Boot Camp. :) Fun stuff and I love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are getting up at 4:30! I couldn't get past that for the rest of the post. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute moment captured with the kiddos!
Keep it up Mama. I'm very impressed!
You are quite the mommy. Boot camp and camp baby. LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteHa, I knew it would grow on you...it did me! I was much grouchier than I've seen you be and she let me come back! AND I love having a more time in the morning...those pics are awesome, too, btw.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics Cheryl!! Fun times! Where the wild things are?... The Wimberly home!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures. That is awesome you have been doing that! You will have a great base for marathon training :)
ReplyDeleteTell Meadow she is welcome to come over and wear the fancy tap costume while shooting one of our many water guns.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't answer my question about the Extreme Body Soreness--does it indeed get less extreme as you go? I don't think I could be disabled for 3 weeks.