All right, y'all, I have some exciting news. Remember this giveaway? Well, my friend, Courtney from Noonday Collection, thought she would spread the love again to my readers. But I have to say, this one is even cooler. And I'm a little jealous of the winners already. So here's the rundown.Courtney is offering one of these necklaces (pictured below, a $72 value) to the FIRST THREE people that offer to host a trunk show in the month of March. So, obviously, the catch is that you would need to be in the Houston area, and if you don't live in Houston, then I am sorrier for you than you'll ever know. But if you do live in the area, then you have an AMAZING chance to win this GORGEOUS necklace.
![]() |
| inca steps (in 3 colors to choose from) |
Seriously, isn't it a beautiful statement piece? My sister-in-law owns one and she said that every time she wears it someone asks her about it. And isn't that a great opportunity to share about the vision of Noonday with complete strangers?! So, if you want to commit to host a trunk show in the month of MARCH, then you need to contact me immediately via email. cheryl dot wimberly at me dot com. Oh and ONE MORE thing, not only do you win the $72 necklace, but if your show does $500 or more, you receive the 10% hostess reward to go towards Noonday purchases OR an adoption.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick some dates that work for you and email me right now!
So, what are you waiting for? Pick some dates that work for you and email me right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I Love Comments!
It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!