Tuesday, August 21, 2007

90 days...


Well, as the ticker on my blog says, I only have about 90 days before baby #2 arrives - that is only about 3 months, people! When I was pregnant with Saige that was a lifetime away, but this time I know it is going to come quicker than I think. I am more tired this time around and have to take naps more often so unfortunately the nesting instinct has not kicked in. I am trying to prepare... trying to get ready both physically and mentally but how does one prepare for another baby, really? If I think about it too much it scares me a little, so I have to stop. And when it comes to getting their room together, I am at a standstill because my creative juices have stopped flowing. If anyone out there has any suggestions PLEASE send them my way. I could use the advice - anything from how to deal with scheduling to decorating ideas for their room. I would appreciate it! Oh, and we still have NO idea what we are going to name our little angel, so any suggestions would be great as well. But please don't suggest Kimberly... that joke is old (Tania). :)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:59 PM

    it took me a minute...but i just got the kimberly wimberly joke! ha
    that tania..she's a smart one!

    hmmm...let me think on name ideas. i really like this kind of stuff. i'll get back to you

    do i win a prize if you pick my name?
    i like prizes.

    i wish i could figure out some time to help you organize and decorate.
    thats so fun! and i'm always doing it on a budget.
    maybe i can get a sitter sometime and come over if you want some help still! (rob's gone lots this fall)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help out with anything - let me know what I can do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a name that I don't think I'll get to use that I just love: Rheding (said like "red" ing). Just a thought. But then I do vaguely remember that you like my name. ;)Do you remember telling me that years ago?

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I do like the name Anitra... we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhhh...she's covered in cute baby fat now. Sometimes the ticker sayings rub me the wrong way but that one is fun to think about! Ok, I'll start looking at baby name lists...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:19 AM

    cheryl
    i'm so mad- i tried to post a comment 2 nights ago and my computer wasn't letting me...
    i'll try again!
    not sure if i'll remember it all.

    lets try to really pick a date and i'll come over and help shop or decorate...maybe tania and meeka would want too also? we could have a decorating party!
    sounds fun! are your girls sharing a room? what colors are you liking?

    here are some name ideas...
    random order

    Amaris (hebrew-promised by God)
    we have friends with a daughter named this

    Anais (hebrew-Grace,french-Perfume)
    pronounced uh-nigh "S"is silent

    Calla (greek-beauty)
    Sadie (english-princess)
    Shiloh (hebrew-His gift)
    i know angelina and brad picked this...but i love it!

    Sophia (greek-wisdom)
    Sonnet
    Lyric
    Sonora (i remember this from a movie i loved as a kid)

    and then there's always elizabeth
    i'm rather partial to it!

    (what about
    sophia anais wimberly?


    i think i'm pronouncing "anais" correctly? you might look into it..)

    i'll keep looking!
    how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:23 AM

    few more ideas...

    shiloh elizabeth wimberly
    or shiloh rose

    or
    Rachel
    Ruth
    Sara
    Lydia
    i like those biblical names.

    or
    Eden

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!