I love this time of year. It still gets hot, but the mornings are nice reminding me that it will get a little cooler here in Houston at some point. Here are a couple of pictures of Saige enjoying the outdoors.
She is a pretty young lady and it looks like it won't be much longer until she is a big sister. Pray you are feeling well and able to get plenty of rest.
This new internet is the darnedest thing. I have enjoyed checking out your blog. You have beautiful child. I would love to hear from you. Tell Patrick I said Hello.
Yes, this is the Will Bailey from Humble and F.C.B.C Shoot me an e-mail if you have time. I would like to hear was has been happening over the last 5 years or so !!!thewbee@gmail.com
She is a pretty young lady and it looks like it won't be much longer until she is a big sister. Pray you are feeling well and able to get plenty of rest.
ReplyDeleteThis new internet is the darnedest thing. I have enjoyed checking out your blog. You have beautiful child. I would love to hear from you. Tell Patrick I said Hello.
ReplyDeleteYes, this is the Will Bailey from Humble and F.C.B.C Shoot me an e-mail if you have time. I would like to hear was has been happening over the last 5 years or so !!!thewbee@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl--I added you to my blogroll--is that ok :)
ReplyDeletethese mornings have been killer! :)
ReplyDelete