Sunday, September 9, 2007

"her baby"


In preparation of the new baby's arrival, I have been trying to teach Saige to love on "her baby." Whenever she picks it up and hugs it, I am always amazed. She learns so quickly right now and it is so fun to teach her new things. She is so sweet when she sways back and forth while cradling her baby. We'll see what she does when the real baby gets here. Hopefully she won't want to drag her sister around by her feet like she does with "her baby" though!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet picture! I bet Saige will be a great big sis!

    Wow, I see that baby ticker gettin' purty close to 40! You've made it to 30 weeks, and I must say that you look GREAT in all the pics you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute ... they will have so much fun together.

    Although a friendly warning... the dragging by the feet might occur. Several months ago, I found Darbi helping Billy from the front door to the toy box to show him something. He was flat on his back, (asking me politely and quietly to help him :o) as Darbi had a hold of one legs gently taking him to the toy.

    She was just trying to help, she innocently claimed !!

    It will be fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, I just have to tell you that Saige is SO BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!