...Saige is a walker! :) She has been taking steps here and there for about a month but I think she has finally crossed over! She is still a very timid and cautious walker, but she is walking nonetheless. She often times has to have something in her hands - i think it is a security for her. I wasn't really worried about her walking, I just wanted her to do it before the baby arrives, so now at 14 months, Saige has a solid month to become more confident in her abilities.
here she goes....
she is making her way over to give me the camera lens
and here she is trying to put the lens on! :)
i love this picture - it cracks me up when she carries things around that are bigger than she is!
here she goes....
she is making her way over to give me the camera lens
and here she is trying to put the lens on! :)
i love this picture - it cracks me up when she carries things around that are bigger than she is!
Yeah ... how exciting !!! Bet her running around makes it a touch harder to get some much needed rest :o)
ReplyDeleteDo y'all have everything ready?? I bet you are very ready and eagerly antcipating introducing Saige to her new sister. What fun !!
Hey Cheryl!! Just when I think your girlie can't get any cuter...she does!! How you feeling these days? Large and in charge? Have you guys been able to come up with your girl's name? (still no success on our end). Hope all is well! Say hi to Patrick from us!
ReplyDeleteJacki
p.s. Ellie says "Congrajulayshuns Saige on wocking so soon! It took me too munths longur then yoo!"
Good job Saige! She is getting so big and is such a little cutie. Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDelete