Friday, March 14, 2008

4 months

Meadow is a little over 4 months now! She is THE happiest baby EVER - I mean this girl had an ear infection and I didn't even know it because she was still as smiley as ever. Meadow weighs about 12.5 pounds and is 24.5" long. She is in the 25th% for weight and 75% for height. She is pretty close to what Saige was at this age. She also "talks" a lot and her laugh is this grunt type sound - it's pretty funny! She also loves to suck on her hand or thumb whichever she can find. I have tried to get her to take a pacifier but no such luck. And she is grasping toys now and bringing them to her mouth. It's amazing how fast they change. She is such a joy and is very content to just watch her sister play. Saige loves her and loves to make her smile actually - it's pretty cool. She'll point at Meadow and say "smiling"... she's so smart! :)



Smiling for the camera

Smiling for Daddy


This girl makes the funniest faces! I call this her "pirate face" - Arr, matey!



6 comments:

  1. I love the 'pirate face' ... Calm I am but don't mess with me :o)

    Meadow sounds alot like Shelbi ... maybe it is a 2nd born sister thing. Good character traits to have even as a teen.

    Very hard to believe she is already 4 months old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, Meadow is beautiful! And I'm very encouraged to hear how much Saige enjoys her as we get closer to our second son's birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is 4 months!! I'm so encouraged by your girls--they give me hope that we just might make it, too ;)

    Those pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this age. So cuddly and so light. Precious girl.

    Mags is our thumb sucker. It has actually been much better than the paci. They never lose their thumb in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how fast they grow, she is beautiful! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable! They are going to have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!