
Patrick - 2002
Well, I know, I know, it's late, but I wanted to write a quick note to wish my husband a Happy Birthday! He turned 29 on Monday... the last year of his twenties! I can hardly believe that we have known each other 18 years and married 6. Patrick, you are an amazing husband and friend. And it has been awesome watch you as a father - you are so good with the girls and they adore you. You are gentle, kind, stern when you need to be, and oh so much fun! You are very supportive of me and are always so helpful. You are a wonderful dad to our girls - thank you. I love you, sweetie! Can't wait till the big "3-0!"


This last picture is in honor of her Daddy! Saige "drank" it while she said "Daddy's coffee!"
What sweet pictures with their daddy! Saige and Meadow, you are growing up too fast. Happy Birthday again son.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Happy late birthday Patrick!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute group of pictures.
Cheryl, what more could a wife ask for ... a great husband and adorable kids. (except maybe breakfast in bed every once in a while :o)
Hi Cheryl! I hope things are going good. I love seeing pictures of your girls.
ReplyDeleteI had to change my blog website. It is now www.theedneys.com.
Anitra
Hi Cheryl, Happy Belated Birthday Patrick!
ReplyDeleteThose are such sweet pictures of the girls with Patrick.