Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Pics

These pictures were so hard to get, but Patrick managed to get some cute ones! Steven was so active, Saige was a bit out of sorts and poor Meadow, well... we make her do a lot of things she just doesn't want to do! :) Enjoy them - they are adorable!


Saige telling Meadow a secret

The cousins - Steven (18.5 mos), Meadow (4.5 mos) and Saige (19.5 mos)

Saige sporting her new Easter threads

My sweet girl



Saige and Meadow at my parents house

Saige giving Meadow a kiss


5 comments:

  1. cheryl, your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick did a great job with the pictures.... everyone looks beautiful or handsome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say. . . someone has adorable grandbabies!!
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Cheryl,

    Just wanted to let you know that I visit your blog often. We miss seeing you guys...email me your number sometime...I have a new cell phone. We'll catch up then. The girls are beautiful!

    Ellen
    davyellen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new pictures in your header, and I love the quote you added to your profile.

    Looks like y'all had a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!