Tuesday, April 8, 2008

my girls

It is pretty amazing to see that my girls already have a strong bond. When Saige wakes up in the morning she always asks where Meadow is, and when Meadow wakes up, she wants to get in bed with her and play. Moments like this (which are what my days are filled with right now) are so special and I wish I could put them in a bottle and save them forever. I know they will just get better and better as they get older but right now, it is the sweetest thing ever and I can't imagine anything else.

I love my big sister


Wake up Meadow, it's time to play


I love my little sister


7 comments:

  1. What beautiful nieces I have! oh...and Meadow looks just like you, Cheryl, in that last picture! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I like the new look on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CUTE! they sure look like sisters... well done cheryl! (and patrick)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! They are so beautiful and sweet together. It's hard to imagine life without grandkids. I love being a grandmother.

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this post. Such sweet pictures and such gorgeous girls! I have a lot to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a friend of Lindsay Newcomer, and found your blog through her. I have three children, a daughter and two sons. My boys are 14 months apart, and I noticed a bond form quickly between them. For example, they like too poop at the same time. :-) That's boys for you!!

    Your daughters and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious girls!! You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments!

It's sort of like a love language of mine. So please leave me one!