Meadow is such a joy! She has made her presence known in our family and it took us all by surprise! She is pretty content for the most part but if she isn't getting what she wants she screams, and I mean loud. It's pretty funny and it is hard not to laugh, but I know it won't always be funny. I can tell she is a very strong willed, determined child and she loves to make us laugh. She loves to play peek-a-boo, take baths (she squeals when I turn on the water), and loves anything that involves Saige. She is close to walking and I suspect she will before her 1st birthday. She loves to eat raisins, peas, apples, pears, crackers, cheerios, peaches and applesauce. She hates bananas and black beans. Overall, she is a good eater.
We got a special delivery in the mail the other day - 2 beautiful little girls! They had so much fun in this box... it was pretty funny.





When I was in second grade we bought something (don't remember what), but it came in a big box. I remember we cut a door for it and I was able to crawl inside and play. With what I'm sure was hundreds of dollars of toys in my room it was way more fun for me to just sit in this free box than to play with my toys... so I guess the moral of my story is "never underestimate the power of an empty box"... probably more true with boys than with girls... *smile*
ReplyDeleteempty boxes and gift bags... who needs toys??
ReplyDeletethey are so cute together and it will only get better...
i would like to crash that party, please!!!
ReplyDeleteTania - absolutely! I will send you an invitation. :)
ReplyDeleteoh goodness- they are SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteempty boxes are the ultimate toy around here too:)
and the "jesus storybook Bible" you reference in the prior post is our favorite!!
i love reading it to the kids and they love listening....by far the best kids version of the Bible.
i've even cried several times.
i love the way every story foreshadow's our Redeemer's coming...
gives me goosebumps. i think some adults should read it!